On-Demand Contract Recruiters
Employ a more efficient approach to recruiting.
If you had gads of money to burn and countless hours to invest (which you don’t), your current recruiting strategy would work just fine (which it doesn’t). You’re here because you need a smarter, more efficient approach to bringing aboard new talent.
The Recruiting Division offers you the many advantages of an on-demand contract recruiter, including:
- Lower your recruitment costs
- Increase Candidate Quality
- Reduce your time to fill open positions
- Scalable to meet the challenges of ever-changing hiring demands
- Instant-On/Instant-Off flexibility
New on our Blog
- Use these Recruiting Tactics to Find Top Salespeople
- Recruiter Training in 2015
- Recruiting Trends for 2015
LinkedIn’s 4th Annual Report 2015 Global Recruiting Trends explains that industry changes reflected in global recruiting trends include a shift in sourcing from internal hires and employee referrals to…
- Why Employee Onboarding Matters
What happens during a new employee’s first day with your company? Is there a video involved? Lots of paperwork? Would employees describe it as a “bore-ientation?” Or is your…
Receive Weekly Recruiting Insights
A client said…
What we like the most about the Recruiting Division is their ability to ramp up or down based on our evolving recruiting needs. We also like that they have a team of seasoned recruiters who offer a good value proposition, understand our business and conduct themselves as real professionals.
More talent. Less fees.
Have questions? We have answers! Go ahead and schedule a free consultation.
The Recruiting Division
26 Park Street
Montclair, NJ 07042