On-Demand Contract Recruiters
Employ a more efficient approach to recruiting.
If you had gads of money to burn and countless hours to invest (which you don’t), your current recruiting strategy would work just fine (which it doesn’t). You’re here because you need a smarter, more efficient approach to bringing aboard new talent.
The Recruiting Division offers you the many advantages of an on-demand contract recruiter, including:
- Lower your recruitment costs
- Increase Candidate Quality
- Reduce your time to fill open positions
- Scalable to meet the challenges of ever-changing hiring demands
- Instant-On/Instant-Off flexibility
New on our blog
- HR Recruiting with Social Media
By: Ryan Rhodes – Bisk Education
Social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook can offer people more opportunities to connect with like-minded individuals in the form of chatrooms, forums, mutual friend lists and company connections. Users…
- Employment Laws Every Human Resources Professional Should Know
Employers must conduct staffing in accordance with laws and regulations at the federal, state, and local levels to avoid discriminatory hiring practices. Employment laws regulate hiring and firing, wage and hour administration, and employment practices such as giving employees…
- Top Recruiting Resources to Sharpen Your Skills
- Tackling the Most Pressing Issues in Recruiting [VIDEO]
A client said…
What we like the most about the Recruiting Division is their ability to ramp up or down based on our evolving recruiting needs. We also like that they have a team of seasoned recruiters who offer a good value proposition, understand our business and conduct themselves as real professionals.
More talent. Less fees.
Have questions? We have answers! Go ahead and schedule a free consultation.
The Recruiting Division
101 Eisenhower Parkway, Suite 300
Roseland, NJ 07068