On-Demand Contract Recruiters
Employ a more efficient approach to recruiting.
If you had gads of money to burn and countless hours to invest (which you don’t), your current recruiting strategy would work just fine (which it doesn’t). You’re here because you need a smarter, more efficient approach to bringing aboard new talent.
The Recruiting Division offers you the many advantages of an on-demand contract recruiter, including:
- Lower your recruitment costs
- Increase Candidate Quality
- Reduce your time to fill open positions
- Scalable to meet the challenges of ever-changing hiring demands
- Instant-On/Instant-Off flexibility
New on our Blog
- What is Recruitment Marketing?
- Should You Outsource Recruiting?
Use these Recruiting Tactics to Find Top Salespeople
We talk a lot about sourcing, recruiting, hiring, and interviewing here at The Recruiting Division. Different types of candidates often present unique recruiting…
- Use these Recruiting Tactics to Find Top Salespeople
- Recruiter Training in 2015
Receive Weekly Recruiting Insights
A client said…
Although we’ve never used an hourly fee-based contract recruitment team before, we appreciate that they provide quick and positive results and well-vetted candidates who are educated about our business.
More talent. Less fees.
Have questions? We have answers! Go ahead and schedule a free consultation.
The Recruiting Division
26 Park Street
Montclair, NJ 07042